I really like Quotes, most of them help me in situations when I feel down and need to be reminded that everyone has a bad day once in a while or that I am loved no matter what, or they just make me laugh or make me think. I love posting them on facebook because sometimes they can tell people things how I feel without me actually saying anything. Today was one of those days were I had so many things to say but didn't dare saying it myself into peoples faces so I just said it through my quotes and it made me feel better even though I doubt the people I wanted to adress really noticed...it helped anyways. One fantastic source for quotes is Pinterest (and not just for quotes) and so i spend my day there. I will share some of them with you, those are my favourites, not just today.
 |
Source:
|
 |
| Source: |
 |
| Source: |
 |
| Source: |
 |
| Source: |
 |
Source:
|
and my favourite:
 |
Source:
|
P.S. the Drama continues...or well, it actually got worse, and while I am still willing to help, I am not quite sure if I am the right person for it (more likely she needs to find a good psychiatrist for it). Plus, I feel like talking to a brick wall, I say things to cheer her up, she agrees, it makes her stop crying and I am happy that she feels better. Next day she decides to do something totally different from what we had agreed on, is unhappy again and I am the bad person in the end... *sigh*
Irene
Love the quotes. I know how you feel. Have been there before. There is really nothing you can do.
AntwortenLöschen