Montag, 26. September 2011

Drama

Oh how I hate Drama going on, but sometimes it happens and then you have to deal with it. Lots of Drama going on behind the scenes here right now, not in my own life but a friends but it kinda involves me because I am a person who is always willing to help and I sometimes even unintentionally involve myself in drama by asking if there is anything I can do to help and BOOM, right in the middle of it and not getting out so easily.

So I am pretty much occupied by that these days plus my own life and problems (which are tiny compared to the ones my friend has to deal with) so sitting down and writing something interesting and witty is not on my list right now, sorry for that.

I hope to be back soon!

Irene

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen