Samstag, 11. Februar 2012

Christmas and New Years

I know it's waaay late for a Christmas and New Years recap and I won't bore you with a detailed post about how we spend Christmas at my parents and New Years at home with a bunch of our friends, I will just show you some pictures I (or someone else in case I am in them) took with one of my wonderful Christmas presents. I got a DLSR, a Canon EOS 600D. Great Camera but I think it will take a lifetime to learn about every function that camera has. And even longer if you don't really have the time to get into it.

Irene
 Christmas Tree at my parents
Me
We made Borscht (Ukrainian red beet soup/stew - yummy!)
Sunset at my grandparents-in-law
on the way home
cake I made as dessert for New Years - surprise on the inside :)
Food
Dessert - Cake, Tiramisu and Mixed Berry Joghurt
Piece of Cake :)
inside of the Cake - Rainbow Cake
sparkles
midnight - Happy New Year 2012!

1 Kommentar: