Donnerstag, 14. August 2014

Kickstarter

I am sure a lot of people using the Internet and especially social media platforms have heard of Kickstarter. I actually can't really remember how I came across it, but one day I heard about a Kickstarter Campaign by Zach Braff. To be honest I only know him from Scrubs and haven't really watched any other movies he is in, not even the famous "Garden State", but I plan on doing that soon. His Kickstarter Campaign was for a new movie he wanted to make, together with his brother Adam.

I thought about it for a few days, always checking back on Kickstarter if the financial goal set for the movie would be reached and decided I would chip in some of my hard earned money to fund it. I did expect that there would be some feedback about the movie, but was blown away by how many emails I recieved from Zach and how they set up a website with exclusive Backer Log-In.All those little films they made backstage, all those messages addressed to us, the Backers, those who made it possible. It made me feel special and I could feel how thankful Zach was that we helped with his dream of making that movie.

Anyways, the movie is out in the US and Canada for a while now and I can't wait for it to be out in Europe, too. Check out this exclusive trailer that was send to the backers to share. DAMN I am proud there is some of my money in it,too!!

Irene



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen