Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011

Crazy Girls

I wrote most of this post yesterday evening but at some point was too tired to finish it, but here it is:

I had the time of my life today...it was such a great day and I am sad it is over. I am sitting on my couch now, posting on Facebook with my girls and wishing I could still be with them.

We had planned a Meeting in Nürnberg with a few Echelon at the end of October, not knowing it would be right after the last Mars Show, even before I started my crazy "4 week journey to Mars" or before I became such good friends with Patrizia and my emotional turmoil and everything.

As you can imagine my hubby was NOT amused when I reminded him this week, that the meeting is this weekend. Even more so when I told him a few of the girls would already be there friday night and that I will be going downtown to meet them at the Hostel they are staying at plus I won't be home saturday afternoon and evening. But to my surprise he was pretty cool with it after I let him do his thing all morning (he wanted to do some work in the backyard and finish one of his projects).

So on Friday I left when the kids went to bed and spend a few hours with the girls at the hostel, we talked and laughed and listened to Mars and chatted online with our friends on Facebook and I had a really, really good time. I met Patrizai again, who I hadn't seen for a whole week and totally missed. I also met Bine for the first time, we had been friends online for a while and we have had a lot of phone conferences with Patrizia. I already liked her a lot from just knowing her online because she is such a sweety and crazy and always in a happy mood.

Today I left when the kids went to take a nap after lunch and got to the restaurant we wanted to meet around 3 pm. 6 of the girls were already there, Jessi, Bine and Patrizia plus Nici,Tanja and Sandra. A while later 4 more girls came and we left to stroll through downtown for a while. We got something to drink and then took a few group pictures, also one while making a Human Triad. To explain what that is you have to know what a Triad is, it is one of the signs the band uses in their symbolism.

 




(c) www.google.com
A Human Triad means that we make a Triad Shape ourselves and someone takes a picture from above. We tried it and I hope it turned out good, i haven't seen the pics yet. We also sat down and sang a few Mars songs, just like those street musicians, one of the girls had brought her guitar and we filmed it and might put it online. Later we all went to the Hostel to talk some more and laugh and sing a few more songs. I haven't laughed that much in a long time and I had such a great time today. Even if I spend it with people who are mostly strangers to me. We all share the same thoughts, and dreams and have the same kind of humor (which is a little weird and dirty, but oh well). I absolutely like that fact that we understand each other even without words sometimes. We all follow the band closely so it can happen that someone says something like "remember the concert in Frankfurt, you know when "thisandthat" happened" and it will start a conversation which can last for hours because we were all there (or most of us) even without knowing each other and even might have been standing or sitting close to each other. Being part of the Echelon means being part of a great community of people and I really enjoy it.

I am sad because all that is over for now, the last show was Friday, the boys are finally back home in LA, they won't be going on tour probably for the next two or three years, which is good because they definitely need a break, the all look really worn out and sick and Jared didn't really have voice anymore during the last few shows. But at the same time I fear that they will spilt up or not go on tour anymore ever again, I also fear that I might not be able to hold up the friendship with all the great people I met because the thing that we all shared (attending shows, going to meet and greets, etc...) is not there anymore. The excitement might fade away and you will loose contact.

I will enjoy this as long as it lasts and hope the changes in my life will last because most of them have been positive and if all of this will fade away at some point I still know I had the best freaking time in my life!!!!!

Irene

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen