Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011

Goodbye

This Video was taken at the last show of 30 Seconds to Mars. After the last full show which everyone could attend via VyRt Mars played two more shows at St. Peters of Chelsea Church in NYC. the last shows was a tribute show for Haiti, all the money they earned will be used to help people in Haiti.

The song is called "a Modern Myth" and is one of my favourites from the Album "A Beautiful Lie", what makes it so sad is, that most of the text is just "Goodbye". I am sure playing it as the last song during her last show must have been very emotional. At Church of Mars on Dec. 9th Jared said the following before playing the song:

"I know what the last song is but I don't want to play it because that means it is over. My fingers won't play the chords."

and here is the Video (I know it is not the best quality but oh well):

 
(c) www.youtube.com

Irene

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen