Sharing a recipe today that I came up with myself. Well, I googled a bit to find out how much I need of each ingredient to make enough for me and hubby (and maybe the kids even though I didn't think they would eat it). To be honest, it's basically a "clean out my fridge"-recipe because I had a lot of different kinds of cheese left over from other dinners I made the days before. But it turned out really good and hubby liked it a lot so I thought I would share. It's also really easy and fast. And you can use other pasta if you like, we ate the rest of the sauce two days later with regular pasta. You can also use other cheese but I suggest not using to many different kinds and not ones that have a strong taste.
Gnocchi (as many as you need) I bought a pack with 400g which was enough for me and hubby and the kids
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tbsp Flour
1/2 Cup Milk
different kinds of Cheese, I had some left-over goat cheese, some cream cheese, grated pizza cheese (Gouda and Mozzarella), Gouda.and Parmesan.
cherry tomatoes
roasted almonds (I would have preferred pine nuts but didn't have any)
*Melt Butter in a small pot, add Flour, stir constantly until it combines and immediately pour milk to make a thick sauce, put in the cheese and melt together, add milk as you go to make thinner. Put in salt and nutmeg if you like (i don't, but I saw it in one of the recipes I found).
* cut cherry tomatoes in halves
* roast almonds or pine nuts in a pan until slightly brown
* boil water and put in Gnocchi (or cook other pasta)
* arrange Gnocchi on plate, pour sauce on top, top with some cherry tomatoes, nuts, Parmesan Cheese and fresh basil.
Enjoy!
Irene
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen